Advent 21st December
Top tips for more fun, family time and keeping up with fitness this festive period
- Don’t let your relatives bully you into eating food when you are not hungry or don’t want it.
- Family meals often come with an obligation to try and taste everyones homemade dishes, which can add up through the day.
- Saying that you feel full, or that you’d happily try it later on IS OK! Be responsible for your food choices, and try not to feel that pressure!
Do you want some extra support and accountability?
Membership to our awesome online health and weight-loss support community now comes with a free trial
If you want:
- A weight loss support crew who ‘get it’
- Helpful resources, tips and easy-to-action lifestyle changes
- Podcasts and free courses to guide you in the tough habit changes
- Video coaching on health, fitness, well-being and weight-management
- Workouts for at home or in the garden
- Recipes that are simple and delicious
- Support and help whenever you feel stuck
- Your weight-loss questions answered
- Monthly meal plans that are flexible and delicious
- Interaction with a friendly and caring group of women who want you to succeed!
Join us today for a 30 day free trial ->> 30 day free trial