The straw that broke the camels back
The straw that broke the camel’s back
Do you know what is holding you back from losing weight?
From being in control of your health and happiness?
It’s hard to hear
It was certainly hard for me to hear when my own coach called me out on this too
He grabbed me by the scruff of the neck (figuratively)
And laid on the truth
- I was never going to change if I was not willing to work on my confidence
- I was never going to change if I did not learn to protect my energy
- I was never going to change if I did not begin to respect myself
- I was never going to change if I did not take steps to unpick my limiting beliefs
Because my beliefs
And your beliefs….control what you do
And it all starts with a thought
Your thoughts over time become your beliefs
Your beliefs dictate your actions
And your actions determine your results
So if you’re not seeing the results showing up in your life
The results that you claim to so desperately want ….
Then we need to trace it back and question
- Question what you are believing
- Question what you are thinking…
So that we can get the power back over your actions!
When I began to see the light
When I spent time working on my confidence
When I made the protection of my energy, my priority
When I committed to working on my mindset every day
I saw results show up in my life that I could not have even imagined
- I lost 1 stone
- I evolved my relationships to a whole new level
- I tripled my income (whilst taking more time off!)
- I delivered live seminars and events
- I started a daily podcast on itunes
- I ran a 100% free community 12 week personal training programme to help ladies to experience true change
Those are just some of the things that I managed to pull off since I built and protected my ENERGY and my CONFIDENCE
My mentor pushed my buttons
Called me out
Made me face the truth
And stop hiding from reality
Made me stop telling my ‘I’m a victim’ stories
So that I could evolve into a better version of myself
Are you hiding from reality?
Are you telling yourself a story about why you can’t do it?
Stop pretending that everything is ok
And start facing reality
Because the reality is my friend….if you don’t change then you are going to stay the same (or get worse!)
PS…if this triggered something in you, if a fire has been lit in your belly to finally CHANGE…..
You can talk to me about this here -> https://www.rossellfitness.co.uk/strategy-call/