Mindfulness – what’s this all about?
Have you ever given much thought to your day to day activities?
We can be ultra hard on ourselves with what we achieve in a day and really undervalue what we do
Which can leave us feeling like we are always chasing our tails….
And always chasing goals that seem to evade us!
In reality, life is hard
Time does seem to accelerate when you are busy
And if you don’t know how to slow things down, and take stock of your day….
You may feel like you are never getting anywhere whilst the world speeds on around you
Mindfulness is a new HOT TOPIC in the health and fitness industry
And like all things that seem to come and go
I think it will enjoy its day in the limelight, and then MOST people will go back to their old ways
This will be a travesty….because of ALL of the fads that I’ve seen come and go…
This is a BUZZ WORD that actually carries with it an importance and a relevance to EVERYONE
Rarely can it be said that an approach can suit or benefit every single person
I regularly slam approaches that don’t consider what the individual needs (because I do believe that a bespoke approach is needed when our lives have so many nuances)
But this is something that EVERYONE will benefit from
- Being able to slow things down and BE IN THE MOMENT
- Being able to recognise when you need to take a short break from what you are doing
- Being able to pick apart and recognise your feelings
- Being able to control how you choose to respond in stressful situations
- Being less REACTIVE and more PROACTIVE
All of these are things that EVERYONE could be better at!
It would allow you to live your life feeling more in control
You would have less drive to self-sabotage
You would be more present and able to see the truth of a situation (something that often gets lost in the raw emotion of things!)
And you would be able to accept and love what is, not what wasn’t, or what could have been…
This acceptance of the reality, and living in the moment is what I strive for
I am not always successful, and it’s an ongoing process for me to learn and discover how I respond to different things
BUT my daily practice of MINDFULNESS helps me to be more aware and more able to make the choices that I want to make
Not the choices that I get driven toward in frustration, anger or irritation.
If you want to learn more about MINDFULNESS, I deliver a monthly mindfulness webinar in our members’ PERSONAL TRAINING group
You don’t have to do personal training to be a member
You can simply become an online member and take advantage of all of the online support that we provide
- Monthly mindfulness webinar and practise
- Monthly nutrition and health back to basics chat
- Monthly walking club meet up
- Weekly wins chat
- Weekly lifestyle changes with practical tips
- Workouts for at home or in the garden
- Recipes that are simple and delicious
- Support and help whenever you feel stuck
- Your weight loss questions answered
- Special priority access to our yoga classes
- A weight loss support crew who ‘get it’
All of this is at your fingertips for just £9.99/month
And if you’re quick, you can grab your first month for £1
I am only opening this up to 10 people, so use it, or lose it!